Pass is an iOS client compatible with ZX2C4’s Pass command line application.
It is a password manager using GPG for encryption and Git for version control.
Pass for iOS is available in the App Store with the name “Pass - Password Store”.
If you want to join the iOS beta via TestFlight, drop an email to
email@example.com. Thank you.
- Try to be compatible with the Password Store command line tool
- View, copy, add, and edit password entries
- Encrypt and decrypt password entries by PGP keys
- Synchronize with your password Git repository
- User-friendly interface: search, long press to copy, copy and open link, etc.
- Support one-time password tokens (two-factor authentication codes)
- Autofill in Safari/Chrome and supported apps
- Written in Swift
- No need to jailbreak your devices
For more, please read the wiki page.
Building Pass for iOS
- Install libtool, automake, cmake, carthage, and cocoapods:
brew install libtool automake cmake carthage cocoapods
- Run carthage bootstrap in the project root directory:
carthage update then
carthage bootstrap --platform iOS (this may take some time)
- Run pod install in the project root directory:
.xcworkspace file in Xcode.
- Build & Run.