Pass for iOS - an iOS client compatible with Pass command line application (http://www.passwordstore.org/).
View the Project on GitHub
Pass is an iOS client compatible with ZX2C4’s Pass command line
application. It is a password manager using
GPG for encryption and Git for version control.
Pass for iOS is under TestFlight external testing. Drop an email to
email@example.com for testing. Thank you.
- Try to be compatible with the Password Store command line tool
- Support to view, copy, add, edit password entries
- Encrypt and decrypt password entries by PGP keys
- Synchronize with your password Git repository
- User-friendly interface: search, long press to copy, copy and open link, etc.
- Support one-time password (OTP) tokens (QR code and otpauth URI)
- Written in Swift
- No need to jailbreak your devices
- Get from App Store (stay tuned)
- Install libtool, automake, cmake, carthage, and cocoapods:
libtool automake cmake carthage cocoapods
- Run carthage bootstrap in the project root directory:
--platform iOS (this could take a long time to build related frameworks)
- Run pod install in the project root directory:
.xcworkspace file in Xcode.
- Build & Run.
- Generate a PGP key pair
- Use the
pass command line tool
- Push encrypted password store to a private Git repository
- Build Pass for iOS by yourself or download from App Store
- Start to use Pass for iOS on your iPhone/iPad
For more, please read the wiki page.